Monday, September 9, 2013

The love once I had-----------------

Memories have no meaning at present other than the lessons...but still when all the whitey clouds go around in the light sky ;and when tiny rain kiss the earth and that sound;and when I look at the sea and the silence in that big roaring; all makes me remind of you..... Then again I close my eyes and feel a minute that I have you inside me flowing in vanes.... The love I had once; Now you are gone and in heaven ; Only Dream of you and that dream makes each morning a strange, because I wake up from heaven to earth without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these moments I look away and turn my head to the busy roads reminding my self that I have to go ahead...................................................
----The love once I had.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzzN7vF0u7s&list=FLDUTwIygkhXODvnTx9dRpCg

No comments:

Post a Comment